Night Vigil || Prayer Points || Friday, 08/12/2023

Night Vigil - Prayer Points

Prayer Points
1. My Father, bless me with your blessings, in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers that says nothing good will come out of my life, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus
3. O Lord God of Elijah, grant me financial breakthrough of come and see, in the name of Jesus
4. Every satanic obstacles on my way, you are liars, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus
5. Every cycle of repeated problems in my foundation, in my destiny, in this church, you are liars, break, in the name of Jesus
6. Every arrow of satanic attack fired against me, this church, you are liars, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every strongman of my life, foundation, this church, my destiny, you are a liar, be bound, in the name of Jesus
8. Powers that want to stop me from following Christ, in order to hinder my spiritual breakthrough, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus
9. Strongman delegated by satan over my life, be disgraced and die, in the name of Jesus
10. Powers of death and hell, assigned to kill me before my time, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus
11. Satanic plantation and deposit in my life, physically and spiritually, catch fire, come out now, in the name of Jesus
12. Powers assigned as a mountain against my advancement in destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
13. Every evil enchantment laid on my behalf in order to destroy me, destroy yourself, in the name of Jesus
14. Every evil adversary assigned against me, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus
15. Any evil done on my behalf to destroy me, destroy yourself, in the name of Jesus
16. Every evil walls of Jericho tying me down, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus
17. Every evil walls of Jericho that refused to let me go, loose your hold and die, in the name of Jesus
18. Every evil covenants entered by my ancestors on my behalf, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus
19. Every evil covenants manipulating my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus
20. I set myself free from every evil covenants, in the name of Jesus
21. Every evil decree that has been spoken upon my life, you are liars, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus
22. Every evil decree working against me, my family, this church, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus
23. Generational evil decree upon my life, you are a liar, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus
24. Every evil bird crying on my behalf, wherever you are, die with your cry, in the name of Jesus
25. Every evil bird crying at night in order to destroy me, destroy yourself, in the name of Jesus
26. Every evil bird hovering around day and night, in order to put me to shame, put yourself to shame, in the name of Jesus
27. Every local witchcraft assigned against my moving forward, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus
28. Every local and international wickedness assigned against this church, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus
29. Every marine sprit holding what belongs to me, release them and die, in the name of Jesus
30. Any problem in my life, in this church, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus
31. Every wicked elder and strange children causing problem in my life, die, in the name of Jesus
32. O heavens, release your flying rope, to recover all that has been stolen form us, in the name of Jesus
33. My glory, come out from the coven of witchcraft, in the name of Jesus
34. My Father, release my children from the coven of witchcraft, in the name of Jesus
35. Any power anywhere assigned to destroy matrimonial homes, you are liars, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
36. My Father, arise, behold their threatenings, in the name of Jesus
37. Any power anywhere that says we will not succeed in this church, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus
38. Anyone that is sick unto death in our midst, O God of Elijah, heal them, in the name of Jesus
39. As many as they are that have dug any pit for us, fall into your pit, in the name of Jesus
40. Anything in my life that will not allow me to make heaven, I bury you tonight, in the name of Jesus
41. Every satanic rope tying me down at one spot, break, in the name of Jesus
42. I cast out of my life every demon of delay, in the name of Jesus
43. I break and loose myself free from every circular problem, in the name of Jesus
44. Every yoke of stagnancy upon my life, break, in the name of Jesus
45. I loose myself from every covenant of limitation upon my family line, in the name of Jesus
46. Thou power of the valley, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus
47. Negative materials circulating in my blood, come out, in the name of Jesus
48. Every satanic seed planted in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
49. Satanic plantation in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
50. I claim back every good thing that I have lost as a result of sin, in the name of Jesus
51. Every witchcraft activity against my life, die, in the name of Jesus
52. Every witchcraft load upon my life, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus
53. Wickedness of the wicked of my foundation, scatter, in the name of Jesus
54. Every silent battle sleeping and waking up with me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
55. Wicked operation hiding in any part of my life, depart by fire, in the name of Jesus
56. Every boasting enemy over my life, O God arise and disgrace them, in the name of Jesus
57. Access of darkness over my life, die, in the name of Jesus
58. Every stubborn pursuer, be pursued by the violent angels of God, in the name of Jesus
59. Battles of wicked elders in my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus
60. Any satanic advantage over my life, be dismissed, in the name of Jesus
61. Every secret behind my battles, be exposed, in the name of Jesus
62. Every demonic co-operation against my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus
63. Embargo of darkness working against me, break, in the name of Jesus
64. Appointment book of darkness assigned against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
65. Covenant of disappointment over my life, blood of Jesus, clear them away, in the name of Jesus
66. Every activity of darkness, of the devil, organized against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus
67. Authority of darkness sitting upon marital breakthrough in this church, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus
68. Marital breakthrough, hear the word of the Lord, manifest, in the name of Jesus
69. Any power anywhere against marital congratulation in this church, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus
70. Powers from my foundation, my father's house, mother's house, waging war against me through my children, die, in the name of Jesus
71. Powers stealing good things from my life at the hour of the night through dream, your time is up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
72. Divine healing of the living God, my life is available, manifest tonight by fire, in the name of Jesus
73. Healing power of God, this church is available, fall upon this church, in the name of Jesus
74. Healing power of God, my financial life is available, fall upon it tonight, in the name of Jesus
75. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise in your power and move my life forward, in the name of Jesus
76. Powers assigned to hinder my prayers tonight, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus
77. Every problem assigned to swallow my ministry and calling, scatter, in the name of Jesus
78. Every spirit of Sanballat and Tobiah assigned against my ministry and calling, die, in the name of Jesus
79. Every spirit of Korah, Dathan and Abiram assigned against my ministry and calling, die, in the name of Jesus
80. Every pharaoh assigned to kill my ministry and my calling, die, in the name of Jesus
81. Every good door that is shut against me, open now by fire, in the name of Jesus
82. Every power that hate to see me succeed in my ministry and my calling, die, in the name of Jesus
83. Every power assigned to sink the boat of my ministry and my calling, die, in the name of Jesus
84. Powers assigned to divert me from the call of God, die, in the name of Jesus
85. Every spirit of Judas Iscariot in my life, die, in the name of Jesus
86. I shall not fail God, I shall not fail myself, I shall not fail the church, in the name of Jesus










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spending time with wrong people - Part 4 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

How to recover your identity (continued) || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

That thou mightest receive thy sight - Part 3 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa