Spiritual Clinic || Prayer Points || Tuesday, 03/10/2023

Tuesday, 03/10/2023

Prayer Points

1. Organization of the wicked, shouting my name die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Organization of the wicked, shouting my name die , in the name of Jesus
3. Environmental witchcraft die, in the name of Jesus
4. Satanic native board in my father house catch fire, in the name of Jesus
5. Blood of Jesus answer them that want me for evil, in the name of Jesus
6. Every charm targeted against me backe fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Holy ghost and fire purses my enemy to death, in the name of Jesus
8. O God my father arise and do wonderful in my life , in the name of Jesus
9. Family bondages in my life die , in the name of Jesus
10. Every evil plan against my glory scatter, in the name of Jesus
11. Wicked enemies that are assigned to tie my life apart tie them apart, in the name of Jesus
12. O God arise with your battle axe and cut down every evil tree, in the name of Jesus
13. Powers sitting on my destiny be unsated today, in the name of Jesus
14. Arrows of enchantment backfire, in the name of Jesus
15. Arrows fired by wicked elders against me backfire, in the name of Jesus
16. Powers assigned to abort my breakthrough die, in the name of Jesus
17. Battles that mock my parents die, in the name of Jesus
18. Powers assigned to divert me die, in the name of Jesus
19. Every strange wicked powers assigned to swallow my blessing die, in the name of Jesus
20. Every hardened enemy boosting for my sake die, in the name of Jesus
21. Any power that want to kill me before my glorious future die, in the name of Jesus
22. My stolen glory appear now by fire, in the name of Jesus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spending time with wrong people - Part 4 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

How to recover your identity (continued) || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

That thou mightest receive thy sight - Part 3 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa