Glorious Sunday Service || Prayer Points || Sunday, 08/10/2023

Bible reading:
Matthew 19:1-12
Confession:
Psalm 116:1-19
1. I plug myself into the socket of holiness and righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, empower me by Your grace to live a holy life, in the name of Jesus
3. Every enemy of holiness in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
4. O Lord, give me victory over all carnality, in the name of Jesus
5. O Lord, let power for holiness and righteous living fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus
6. Environmental powers limiting my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every spirit of witchcraft in me, that is causing destruction, in this church, in my family, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus
8. Powers of the night, assigned against my moving forward, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus
9. Listen to me all you enemies, no fake counsel in my life, in the name of Jesus
10. Any power anywhere, using the hour of the night to afflict my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
11. Every evil deposit in my life, that is limiting my success, die, in the name of Jesus
12. Every dark power hunting for my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
13. Every satanic priest ministering against my breakthrough, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus
14. Whatever has tied me down, whatever has tied down my progress, break and loose, in the name of Jesus
15. Witchcraft agenda for my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus
16. O God my Father, reshuffle my life, to carry your glory, in the name of Jesus
17. Every serpent of darkness assigned to bite my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus
18. Every strongman delegated to hinder my progress, die, in the name of Jesus
19. Every strongman serpent circulating in my body, die, in the name of Jesus
20. Every wicked plantation in the garden of my life, die, in the name of Jesus
21. Foundational witchcraft yoke, break now by fire, in the name of Jesus
22. Every foundation of failure, every plantation of failure, in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus
23. Every negative power flowing from my foundation to kill my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus
24. Every negative river from my place of birth flowing into my life, dry up, in the name of Jesus
25. Powers assigned to steal my sight, die, in the name of Jesus
26. Powers holding wicked meetings against me, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus
27. Every battle against my divine favor, scatter, in the name of Jesus.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spending time with wrong people - Part 4 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

How to recover your identity (continued) || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

That thou mightest receive thy sight - Part 3 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa