Glorious Sunday Service || Prayer Points || Sunday, 01/10/2023

 Bible reading:

Isaiah 25:1-12
Confession:
Psalms 118:1-29
1. Any power that is waiting for me at the gate of my breakthroughs to destroy me, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Heaven over the month of October, open, in the name of Jesus
3. Miracles that have never happened in our lives will happen today, in the name of Jesus
4. Wherever my joy has been tied down, Holy Ghost fire, release them to me, in the name of Jesus
5. Every gathering of the wicked against my finances, scatter, in the name of Jesus
6. Powers assigned to lock me up, assigned to lock up my progress, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every agenda of darkness for me and my household, today, this week, this month and year, die, in the name of Jesus
8. Strongman diverting my prayers elsewhere, be bound and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus
9. Everything in me that is not giving God glory now, die, in the name of Jesus
10. Every evil deposit in my life that is limiting my success, die, in the name of Jesus
11. Every dark power hunting for my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
12. Every satanic priest preaching against my breakthrough, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus
13. WItchcraft agenda for my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus
14. Whatsoever that has tied down my destiny, break now by fire, in the name of Jesus
15. Every strongman that has vowed that I will not prosper, are you my God, die, in the name of Jesus
16. Every strongman delegated to hinder my progress, die, in the name of Jesus
17. Foundational witchcraft yoke, break now by fire, in the name of Jesus
18. Every wicked plantation in the garden of my life, die, in the name of Jesus
19. Smite your head and chest seven times each, saying, "Fire of the Holy Ghost" in the name of Jesus
20. Every negative power flowing from my foundation to kill my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus
21. O Lord my Father, rearrange my life, to carry your glory, in the name of Jesus
22. My season of unusual laughter, victory, dancing, manifest now by fire, in the name of Jesus
23. I will be a champion and not a casualty, in the name of Jesus




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spending time with wrong people - Part 4 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

How to recover your identity (continued) || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

That thou mightest receive thy sight - Part 3 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa