Glorious Sunday Service || Prayer Points || Sunday, 24/09/2023

 Glorious Sunday Service - Prayer Points

Prayer Points
1. Every evil powers assigned to kill my destiny , in the name of Jesus.
2. Wall of Jericho blocking my advancement fall down, in the name of Jesus
3. Every word of discouragement going on in this church die, in the name of Jesus
4.Wicked enemies against lion of Judah tear them apart , in the name of Jesus
5. Powers assigned to oppress the kingdom of God die, in the name of Jesus
6. Every enemies of God hiding inside me die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Whatever God have not planted in my head be , in the name of Jesus
8. Powers assigned to use me as a sacrifice die, in the name of Jesus
9. My glory, my virtues in the market of darkness, what are you waiting for? Come out, in the name of Jesus
10. Powers assigned to steal my sight, die, in the name of Jesus
11. Powers holding wicked meetings against my life, your time is up die, in the name of Jesus
12. Every battle against my divine favor, scatter now, in the name of Jesus
13. Internal poison, internal yoke, I am not your candidate come out, in the name of Jesus








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spending time with wrong people - Part 4 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

How to recover your identity (continued) || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

That thou mightest receive thy sight - Part 3 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa