Spiritual Clinic || Prayer Points || Tuesday, 26/09/2023

  Spiritual Clinic - Prayer Points

Bible Reading
Deuteronomy 7

Prayer Points
1. My Father, anything that will separate me from you, let it die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Our Father, give us the spirit to commune with you, in the name of Jesus
3. Powers attacking the work of God in my life, die, in the name of Jesus
4. Bullets of wicked elders in my body, come out and die, in the name of Jesus
5. Powers that want me to die in battles, you are liars, I shall not die in battles, in the name of Jesus
6. Battles against my divine favor, scatter now, in the name of Jesus.
7. Family bondage challenging my life, die, in the name of Jesus
8. Any agent of darkness disguised as children of God in this church, be exposed, disgraced and die, in the name of Jesus
9. Ever power of ancestral bondage, assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus
10. Every spirit of hinderance operating in this church, in my life and family, die, in the name of Jesus
11. Wickedness from evil altars in my body, in my family, in this church, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus
12. Arrows from evil altars in my body, in my family, in this church, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus
13. Arrows of enchantment fired from the coven against my progress, backfire, in the name of Jesus
14. Arrows fired by the wicked elders into my dream, backfire, in the name of Jesus
15. Wicked elders planning to derail my divine purpose in life, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus
16. Powers assigned to kill my favor, die in my place, in the name of Jesus
17. Powers assigned to abort my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus
18. Battles that mocked my parents, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus
19. O God arise and connect me to my divine helpers, in the name of Jesus
20. Father, in your mercy, disconnect me from wrong people, in the name of Jesus
21. Covenant assigned to make me face hardship, break now by fire , in the name of Jesus
22. Powers assiged to destroy me in my place of favour, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spending time with wrong people - Part 4 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

How to recover your identity (continued) || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

That thou mightest receive thy sight - Part 3 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa