Revival Service || Prayer Points || Thursday, 05/10/2023

 Revival Service - Prayer Points

Bible Reading:
2 Cor 1:1-24
1. Every evil eyes monitoring me day by day, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus.
2. Communication lines of darkness, break, in the name of Jesus
3. Every domestic hidden enemy, loose your powers, in the name of Jesus
4. Every evil family pattern that my life is following, I recover from it, in the name of Jesus
5. Organization of the wicked shouting my name, die, in the name of Jesus
6. Powers that are destroying my life, wherever you are, destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God my Father, make me a hearer and doer of your word, in the name of Jesus
8. O God arise, advertise your power in my life, in the name of Jesus
9. O God my Father, do something new in my life, in the name of Jesus
10. My blessings stolen from me by the powers of the night, come back to me now, in the name of Jesus
11. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise, recover my stolen promotion, in the name of Jesus
12. Problems assigned to swallow my resources, scatter now by fire, in the name of Jesus
13. Acidic friendship assigned to swallow my miracles, perish now, in the name of Jesus
14. Doors of favor shut against me, open now by fire, in the name of Jesus
15. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise, accelerate my speed, in the name of Jesus
16. Powers of divination harboring enchantment against me, die, in the name of Jesus
17. Any stubborn infirmity inside my blood, die, in the name of Jesus
18. Powers that hate to see my progress, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus
19. Mountain of unexplainable hardship in my life, clear away, in the name of Jesus
20. Witchcraft padlock, making life difficult for me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus
21. Powers assigned to block my breakthrough, die, in the name of Jesus
22. Powers assigned to waste my divine opportunity, die, in the name of Jesus
23. Every secret bondage in my life, break now by fire, in the name of Jesus
24. Powers assigned to silence my star, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spending time with wrong people - Part 4 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

How to recover your identity (continued) || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

That thou mightest receive thy sight - Part 3 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa