Revival Service || Prayer Points || Thursday, 28/09/2023

Revival Service - Prayer Points

Bible Reading
1 Cor 16:1-24

1. Powers swallowing the glory of this church, vomit it and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any evil hand using money to withdraw our riches, wither, in the name of Jesus
3. Any power of the night assigned to attack me, die, in the name of Jesus
4. Powers transforming to animals to destroy this church, die, in the name of Jesus
5. My inner man, caged by my enemies, hear the word of the Lord, come out now, in the name of Jesus
6. Every curse assigned to oppose my greatness, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every charm targeted against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus
8. Clever battles, masqueraded battles, clear away, in the name of Jesus
9. Family curses, your time is up, break, in the name of Jesus
10. Every contribution of curses in my life, die, in the name of Jesus
11. Arrows of evil delay fired into my star, die, in the name of Jesus
12. Every conspiracy of the wicked targeted against me, you are a liar , die, in the name of Jesus
13. O Lord God my Father, manifest your power in my life, in the name of Jesus
14. Every contrary covenant, contrary agreement, contrary sacrifice, against my life and destiny, die, in the name of Jesus
15. Every evil voice crying against my prayers and answers to my prayers, die, in the name of Jesus
16. My heavens shall not become brass and I refuse to pray under closed heavens, in the name of Jesus
17. Strongman diverting my prayers, be bound and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus
18. Principalities and powers in the air, in the atmosphere, working against my prayers, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus
19. Powers boasting against my prayers, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
20. Powers assigned to divert my destiny, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus
21. Every power of darkness assigned against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus
22. Every unfriendly friend trying to divert my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus
23. Every unfriendly friend trying to re-program my life, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus
24. Every power pretending to be my friend, and working to demote me, be disgraced now, in the name of Jesus
25. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft power, against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
26. Every household wickedness struggling to re-program my destiny, loose your hold, die, in the name of Jesus
27. Every wicked agenda to remove me from my place of blessing, scatter, in the name of Jesus
28. I break every curse of backwardness, in the name of Jesus
29. I recover myself from every evil diversion , in the name of Jesus
30. I refuse to live a floating life, in the name of Jesus






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spending time with wrong people - Part 4 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

How to recover your identity (continued) || Pastor Victor Mbukpa

That thou mightest receive thy sight - Part 3 || Pastor Victor Mbukpa